SAFETY + CARE
Carefully inspect your products prior to each use. Never leave a honey unattended with a product. No teething product is indestructible and fully-formed teeth can potentially damage the product. Damaged products can pose as a choking hazard so discard at first sign of damage. Responsible attentiveness is needed for any user or purchaser.
Our silicone products are free of BPA, lead, mercury, PVC, and phthalates. They are made from 100% non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, FDA approved, food-grade silicone. Silicone products can be washed in soapy water.
All of our wood products are made from 100% natural maple or beech wood. Because wood is naturally antibacterial, simply wipe with a damp cloth to clean. Never submerge our wood products as it can cause the wood to weaken and crack. To preserve your wood products, you can treat them with an all natural coconut oil. Take note that this will cause the wood to deepen in color.